Do you like to work with your hands, getting a little dirt under your nails? Does the idea of learning how to fix, and repair all kinds of recreational vehicles peek your interest? Or getting in at the ground floor of a $7 Billion a year industry seems like something for you? This is a very lucrative business where someone has the ability to make a very comfortable living, in a short time.
Sprad’s RV in Reno Nevada a small, family owned business ,offers you a chance to come in a learn a trade that is highly sought after. We will pay for training, and testing, and your pay goes up for every certification achieved. We are a Monday- Friday shop, on top of paid training, we offer employer sponsored medical after 90 days, employer match IRA, competitive pay, paid time off, and a bonus program.
Somethings we need of you
- Keep records of the work you do
- Work on electrical, plumbing, carpentry systems, and appliances
- Work as if you’d live in the RV (meet quality standards and inspection by a supervisor)
- Keep your work area clean and safe. (no tools laying around)
- Great work ethic
- Supply and maintain your own hand tools (shop tools are provided)
- Ability to lift and carry 25 to 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- And Other Duties as Assigned
Somethings we offer you
- Competitive Pay
- Paid training
- Certification program
- Proven recession proof industry
- Bonus program
- Hands on, real world experience
- Transferable skills.
Job Type: Full-time