Responsibilities and Duties
• Examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance.
• Install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on motor homes, trailers,
fifth-wheels and truck campers.
• Repair and maintain RV components which include propane gas and electric appliances
such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; the ability to
install, repair, replace, and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor
coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems,
batteries, and charging systems.
• Read and write repair orders, add comments or additional repairs to open work orders
with accurate times and materials used.
• Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications and
internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs.
• Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components.
• Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient
and economical repairs.
• Track all parts and materials used on repairs
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment for both coworkers and customers.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
• Valid driver license with clean driving record
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• Ability to pass background check
• Ability to use a wide variety of hand tools, power tools, and electronic test equipment
• Ability to multitask and complete task in a timely and efficient manner
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing preferred but not required.
• Previous experience in RV industry preferred but not required
• Will train applicant
• Medical benefits after 90 Days
• Performance based yearly bonus
• Uniforms provides
• Company iPhone and Ipad
• Company van to take home
• Company provides tools
• Training paid for by company
• Flexible off-season hours
• Company to train and pay for RVIA Certification
• Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year