Certified Technician - Crystal River, FL
Family owned & operated RV dealership has an immediate opening for Certified Service Technicians.
Willing to pay up to $30 per hour with Certification and experience. Pay is less without certifications and/ or experience.
We're HOURLY, not flat-rate. You work 40 hours, we pay you for 40 hours. We do follow the Spader Flat Rate Guides.
Must have previous verifiable experience as an RV Service Technician.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Must have your own tools, meters, etc.
Must be able to Diagnose and Repair...
- Slide out systems
- Heating/ AC Systems
- Propane appliances
- Interior and exterior repairs (no fiberglass work)
- PDI intake and delivery
If you have the following abilities….
- Work outdoors in all Florida weather conditions – the service bays are not climate controlled
- Stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Stoop, squat, bend, and reach above your head
- Lift and carry objects of 50 – 100 pounds/ odd sizes
- Drive standard and automatic vehicles
- Tow, position and back up RV units
- Drive motorized RV units
Then we’re looking for YOU!