Motorhomes of Texas, a luxury motorhome dealership, is growing and in need of RV Service Technicians. We are looking for individuals with good mechanical ability to diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories. The technician plays a very important role in our business by providing excellent repair and maintenance services of luxury motorhomes.
We are seeking candidates who are dedicated to and take pride in their work. This position is hands-on and requires an individual who enjoys working both independently and collaboratively, pays attention to detail and is able to clearly communicate information.
RV/Automotive Service Technician Responsibilities
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with manufacturer standards.
- Accurately diagnose the cause of the malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road test vehicles to ensure the quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clock procedures.
- Document work performed on the repair order and document test procedures/results.
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical matter.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Ensure the customer’s motorhome is returned to them as clean as it was prior to service.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or customers.
- Maintain training certifications and pursue ongoing training.
- Applicant must have a good disposition and excellent attitude.
- Experience with plumbing, woodwork or carpentry, small engine repair, and electrical work including 12V and 110V a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 50#.
- All applicants should have some of their own tools.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug test.
We have a very supportive and welcoming work environment. We are not like any dealership you've ever experienced. We care about our employees and their families, want our employees to succeed in work and in life.
Our environment is energetic, fun and engaging where you can achieve your dreams and be challenged to succeed beyond your expectations.
We offer a competitive pay plan with incentives, vacation, PTO, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, and retirement benefits.