Steinbring Motorcoach is a family business
with a long history of top quality customer service. We service
customers from coast to coast. Thanks to our employees, community,
customers, manufacturers, vendors, and social media, we have earned an
excellent reputation. We insist on honesty and do what is best to
satisfy our customer’s needs. We are proud to have served customers for
over 102 years and through 4 generations of quality, honest service.
RV Technicians service and repair vehicles as assigned by following all established standards and procedures. Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean, insurable, driving record. Class A experience strongly preferred. You must be professional, courteous and reliable, at all times. Here is a summary of some of the duties this position will be responsible for. Duties may be changed or added.
- Expertly diagnoses and repairs issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical, and electronic problems and performs necessary adjustment, replacement, and/or repair
- Completes repairs to water and sewage plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed
- Install components on customer vehicles to allow for towing capability
- Attends all meetings, trainings, and educational classes, as required
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Maintain our dealership’s standard of excellence in quality and service
candidate will have following skills: customer service, positive
attitude, communication, problem-solving, self-starter, and team player.
There may be other opportunities for seasonal technician positions
during our busy spring and summer months, perfect for techs who like to be in the south during the winter and north in the spring and summer!