Aftermarket Sales Manager
Patrick Distribution, a division of Patrick Industries, is a leading distributor to the RV, Manufactured Home, Industrial and Commercial markets located in Elkhart, IN. We are currently seeking an experienced Aftermarket Sales Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate for this role is tech savvy and able to keep up with the excitement of the RV aftermarket industry! This person must have 3-5 years’ experience in RV aftermarket sales, and OE industry experience or relationships are a plus. In the Aftermarket Sales Manager role, you will focus on driving sales and providing the best service for customers each day.
- Cultivate an understanding of the Patrick’s Customer First Culture and professional sales process
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Patrick’s products and capabilities through immersion in the Business Units
- Build and maintain relationships with RV aftermarket wholesalers throughout the United States
- Attend RV aftermarket showcase conventions throughout the year and direct company exhibits
- Identify new sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Create/Manage promotions, discounts, and other aftermarket programs
- Improve profitability, product penetration, and product mix with all customers
- Propose sales solutions to customers and reevaluate solutions where necessary
- Provide excellent customer service and facilitate long-term relationships for repeatable/sustainable business
- Preferred undergraduate in Marketing, Business Management or related degree
- Must have 3+ years of aftermarket sales experience
- Must have relationships in RV aftermarket industry
- Must be highly experienced in Power Point and Excel
- Track record of sales growth YOY in a similar role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Patrick Industries offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including but not limited to, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, 401K, and HSA.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributor to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers’ business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Learn more about Patrick Industries, INC. www.patrickind.com