· Effectively communicate with customers.
· Examine vehicles in need of repair to successfully diagnose the nature and extent of any damage.
· Repair and install RV satellite systems, electrical systems, backups systems, awnings and interior cabinetry and counter tops.
· Repair and adjust slide-outs.
· Repair generator systems, roof mounted air conditioning units, propane systems, water systems and plumbing.
· Examine and test parts or system operations.
· Other duties as assigned by the manager.